Thursday, September 12, 2013

Got BIG eyes??? Then you're at the right place...

Hi everybody!
Beanie boo village has a new faces all the time, its so fun! I remember when it was only me and bamboo (the panda), at least thats what it felt like cause we are neighbours and best friends so i wasn't really hanging out with a bunch of other people, but now i am! I sure do hope your favourite colour is pink, i know mine is because thats what your gonna see in a lot of videos...Well because I am in them and i tots would love it if you joined me!


Thats us...So far! Well in case you haven't noticed (which i know you didn't because i am so pretty its hard to miss) I am the pink on in the middle. You don't see me; really? I am the pretty girl? The one with the cute ears, and a nose thats so adorable, the one with the bow! NO not the the giraffe with the bow tie... I am deeply hurt i have way better fashion sense..... Here... I know you saw me.
Is it clear now? Good ok guys gotta go my candy shop, if you want some drop by...


With lots of love,
                      Pinky the Pig


No comments:

Post a Comment